Both the Association and the AFA Foundation want to ensure that all ‘Because You Believe’ educational partners are recognized for their support, be it one time or ongoing. The AFA Foundation wants to ensure the maximum amount of support to the Association so that educational costs related to all AFA programs and services, including the Annual Meeting, remain reasonable for attendees.
Premium ‘Because You Believe’ Educational Partners
Premium ‘Because You Believe’ Educational Partners are our highest level of support. Our ‘Premium Educational Partners’ gain access to a robust community of engaged professionals committed to elevating the work of fraternity/sorority professionals, including:
- A community of 1,500 current members and over 3,000 historical donors representing over 350 college campuses and over 100 fraternities and sororities.
- An eager and engaged audience. AFA has a higher than average open rate for email promotion and communication.
- Opportunity to be featured in monthly and quarterly industry trade publications designed to generate thought-provoking content that drives innovation within higher education and the fraternity/sorority profession.
Interested in becoming a ‘Premium’ Educational Partner? Click here for our 2023-2024 Educational Partners Guide & Benefits.
‘Educational Partners’ (formerly known as vendor members)
AFA’s ‘Educational Partners’ are our most committed vendors, non-profits, and consulting agencies who are partners in the work of ‘elevating the standard’ of the sorority and fraternity profession. Becoming an AFA Educational Partner is the first step in showcasing your impact to decision makers and influencers in the field of sorority and fraternity life. Want to connect with individual sorority and fraternity professionals? Specific campus communities? Other leading companies connected to elevating the work of sorority ad fraternity professionals? The AFA Educational Partners network can help you achieve your goals!
Please click here for a step-by-step guide to assist in navigating AFA’s new Educational Partners registration.
For $450, AFA Educational Partners receive:
- One (1) bundled Affiliate member registration (A $165 value).
- The ability to include additional affiliate memberships at a 5% additional affiliate membership discount per additional membership for team members.
- The promotion of one (1) ‘Partners in Focus’ webinar through AFA communication channels.
- ‘Partners in Focus’ webinars are designed to showcase original contributions by the educational partner/vendor. This can include opportunities to share original research designed to elevate the work of sorority and fraternity professionals, provide frameworks for approaching our work, or an opportunity to showcase services designed to augment the work of the the sorority and fraternity profession.
- One (1) Vendor/Educational Partner Showcase in an AFA Association Update per year.
- Access to an AFA membership list twice per year at October (post initial membership renewal) and April (final membership before upcoming renewal period) timeframes.