Accepted Forms of Payment
- AFA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and checks.
- Those wishing to pay by check and who may need invoice documentation may select ‘Pay by Check/Invoice’ at checkout. This will create an invoice that can be downloaded for the purposes of processing payment.
- AFA does NOT currently accept wire transfer payments or ACH payments.
Membership Approval and Event Registration Approval
- Membership registration and event registration transactions will be fully processed at the time of receipt of payment. If paying by check or choosing the ‘Pay by Check/invoice’ option, the transaction will not be fully processed until payment is received by AFA. This includes membership purchases/renewals and event registrations.
- Credit card payments may be remitted at the time of transaction online through the AFA online portal and e-commerce platform. Those encountering issues with payment may email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
- Payments by check can be sent through mail to the following address:
Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors (-OR- AFA Foundation)
11722 Allisonville Rd.
Suite 103, Box 351
Fishers, IN 46038
Changes in Payment Method
- AFA will NOT process changes in payment method once the initial payment is processed. Please ensure you are using the correct form of payment at the time of transaction.
- Individual AFA memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
AFA W-9 Form
- If you require a W-9 form from AFA to process payment, you may download the form here: AFA W-9 Form.