Accepted Forms of Payment
- AFA accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and checks.
- Those wishing to pay by check and who may need invoice documentation may select ‘Bill Me’ at checkout. This will create an invoice that can be downloaded for the purposes of processing payment.
- AFA does NOT currently accept wire transfer payments or ACH payments.
Membership Approval and Event Registration Approval
- Membership registration and event registration transactions will be fully processed at the time of receipt of payment. If paying by check or choosing the ‘Bill Me’ option, the transaction will not be fully processed until payment is received by AFA. This includes membership purchases/renewals and event registrations.
- Credit card payments may be remitted at the time of transaction online through the AFA website and e-commerce platform. Those encountering issues with payment may email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
- Payments by check can be sent through mail to the following address:
Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors (-OR- AFA Foundation)
11722 Allisonville Rd.
Suite 103, Box 351
Fishers, IN 46038
Changes in Payment Method
- AFA will NOT process changes in payment method once the initial payment is processed. Please ensure you are using the correct form of payment at the time of transaction.
Retrieving Past Invoices or Receipts from Previous Transactions
- Those with a login to AFA’s online system (both members and guests) can retrieve past invoices and proof of payment through the ‘Invoices’ section of their profile. This can be accessed by clicking at the top right of their profile under ‘Welcome, [name]”.
- Individual AFA memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
AFA W-9 Form
- If you require a W-9 form from AFA to process payment, you may download the form here: AFA W-9 Form.