AFA Exchange is an essential element of the Annual Meeting that allows fraternity/sorority representatives and campus professionals a venue for in-person meetings/connections and relationship building for the betterment of fraternal organizations.
- Schedule all exchanges prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Maintain communication with inter/national organizations and campus-based professionals in the months leading up to the Annual Meeting about the benefits of their participation in AFA Exchange.
- Communicate actively with all AFA Exchange registrants about requested meetings to facilitate as many “matched” meetings and registrants in the exchange process as possible.
- Work to recruit those inter/national organizations or campuses that are requested but not registered to participate.
- Within the six weeks prior to the Annual Meeting, minimum of 10-20 hours per week.
- The coordinator have attended three or more Annual Meetings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to managing many details at once.